Who we are:
The Agilistry team is dedicated developers, great engineers and bold designers who strive for excellence.
- We help our clients turn their ideas into reality.
- Our brilliant iOS and Android engineers will materialize the design into an attractive mobile app.
- Our testers make sure the mobile app is released on time and bug-free for the end user! Not only do they test the app before and after release, but they also automate the testing process to speed up the testing cycle during future releases.
- We even build an internal Mobile DevOps infrastructure to automate the processes of continuous app development, testing and release, as well as internal and external distribution.
What will you do?
- Implementing and managing of SSO via OKTA for company resources
- Managing company network infrastructure
- Managing company hardware and software
- Managing company security to comply with ISO 27001 and 9001
- Developing tools and processes for optimization and automation of manual work, users accounts management and integrations between company tools
- Identify and implement improvements to our IT infrastructure
- Supporting for sorting and resolving of IT issues
- Supporting in the user account management as part of onboarding and offboarding
- Taking part in the development of the company policies
- Working with AWS roles and policies
Skills, Experience and Role Expectations:
- 3+ years of experience the roll-out, maintenance, and support of an expanding IT infrastructure
- Experience with managing company security to comply with ISO 27001 and 9001
- Experience with managing SSO via OKTA
- Experience with managing VPNs
- Strong experience with maintenance and supporting, including security and user’s accounts, for next tools:
- Jira / Confluence
- Strong experience with maintenance, setup and supporting Mac/Windows machines
- Experience with preparation of company policies related to the ITOps domain
- Experience in the user account management as part of onboarding and offboarding
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with remote teams communication
- Flexible & remote job
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Development opportunities in any IT direction
- Fun and friendly team
- Personal professional growth
- Up to 100% reimbursement of the participation in core courses and conferences
Send us your CV and take a new step in your professional career!