Who we are:
Agilistry is a US-based consulting agency with a global presence. Although Agilistry’ main area of expertise is mobile development, it is a home for more than 50 plus talented world-class engineers with domain experience in Web, mobile, Backend and Test Automation.
We’re looking for an Android Developer / SDET to grow our awesome Android Automation team. Are you someone who loves solving interesting problems and digging into the code? If you answer yes, then we want to hear from you!
You will join the Android core engineering team as an advocate of quality for the entire Android engineering team. You’ll work and Android Espresso tests, test runners, reports, toolingI and maintain CI.
What will you do?
- Create and support existing test cases and framework
- File bugs catched by CI tests
- Work with stakeholders on the improvement test coverage
- Work on the in house tools
- Code review team PR’s and help Android developers with Espresso tests
- You’ll attend the Android core team daily stand-ups and planning meetings to plan accordingly any upcoming changes.
Skills, Experience and Role Expectations:
- Commercial experience at least 1 year
- Knowledge of Android SDK (Activity, Fragments, Gradle)
- Proficient in Kotlin
- English (Intermediate writing and speaking)
- MVVM / Clean code patterns
- Network HTTP, Rest API and Mock server
- Knowledge of DI (Dagger2/Hilt)
- Experience with Retrofit, OkHttp
- Experience in Android builds, Gradle
- Experience with test frameworks JUnit, Espresso, Mockito and test practises
Nice to know:
- Coroutines / Flow
- MAD skills
- Flexible & remote job
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Development opportunities in any IT direction
- Fun and friendly team
- Personal professional growth
- Up to 100% reimbursement of the participation in core courses and conferences
Send us your CV and take a new step in your professional career!